Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I Need significant help with Agile Reporting

Level 7

The cookbook is great and a long time coming I think? We are really just now needing to report on Agile Metrics and we use "HOURS" not points which I am having a very difficult time with. In addition - I know what info I need to pull but I keep hitting roadblocks with "grouping" limitations so the pretty charts aren't options. I MUST be using the incorrect report type or need calculated fields.

pretty simple needs imo but 

LEAD TIME: calc field subtracting entry date from actual completion date - tasks within a sprint/iteration or projects (we're talking hundreds of tasks)

SIZE ESTIMATION ACCURACY: Calculated field comparing planned hours and actual hours (I had this from LEAP but it compared "estimated" vs actual and now I don't even know where estimating is but we don't use it)

TEAM VELOCITY allowed me to choose "Actual Hours" and appears to be pulling accurately

Estimate Accuracy (Scrum) only offered points in directions - would LOVE this chart to work for me

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 10.54.10 AM.png

0 Replies