Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

I'm looking for user of Workfront's resource management functionality

Level 4
Hi everyone! I'm looking for some folks who are fairly familiar with Workfront's resource management functionality and who might be willing to, on occasion, take a call from someone who is evaluating Workfront. If you'd be interested in sharing your experience (and getting rewarded for doing so), please let me know!
7 Replies

Level 10
I’m always available. Let me know if I can help. Eric

Level 4
Hey, Eric! I'm so sorry that I didn't see your response to this thread! You are always so good to help! I'm trying to track down more customers so you aren't our only resource management reference! Plus I need a few marketing folks! Thanks for always being willing to help out!

Level 10
‚ò∫ Let me know how I can help.

Level 10
Hi Sherry, I'm generally quite willing to help out with reference calls, but we really don't use most of the old flash-based resource management functionality because it just doesn't work for us unfortunately (long story, but it comes down to Roles limitations). There is also a key limitation preventing us from using the new Scheduling tool (can't filter by Task criteria). I've recently been in contact with some of the product management team and am actively reviewing the new resource management functionality which is in beta currently and hoping that this will suit us so that we can use Workfront more comprehensively and hopefully we can then be a better reference customer. Regards, David

Level 8
Hi Sherry, feel free to email me if you're still looking for someone! In Reply to Sherry Arnold:
Hi everyone! I'm looking for some folks who are fairly familiar with Workfront's resource management functionality and who might be willing to, on occasion, take a call from someone who is evaluating Workfront. If you'd be interested in sharing your experience (and getting rewarded for doing so), please let me know!

Level 4
Thanks, David! That sounds great!

Level 4
Thanks, Brooke! I don't have an immediate need but it seems like I get these requests more and more often! I appreciate knowing I can call on you in the future! I'm going to add you to my list of customer references. Workfront Pride, our advocacy program, is moving to the community on July 1st. At that time, you'll be able to access that area of the community and look for advocacy opportunities that might interest you. Thanks again!