Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to create similar Roadmap either from a report OR some other settings in Workfront Classic?

Level 10

How to create similar Roadmap either from a report OR some other settings in Workfront Classic?0690z000008Za6aAAC.jpg

With regards,

Kundan.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 1

Thank you for posting this Kundan. There is no view like this within our custom reports. This is a view from our Scenario Planner product, which is set to launch in August. This tool will provide you with the ability to centralize your planning activities around a roadmap of initiatives. Within the plan you can assess priorities, people and budget demand, and other key criteria. It will highlight anticipated conflicts, and allow you to create various scenarios through which you can evaluate the best approach towards execution. If you are interested, i am happy to coordinate a call with your team and myself to give you a better overview of what we are working on here.

Level 10

Sure Michael, Let me check and come back to you with key people and date. Could you please share your email address?

Thanks a lot for this info....

Best regards,

Kundan,