Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

How do other project management tools compare?

Level 10

Nobody in my organization has ever used any PM software besides Workfront and so I'm hoping I can solicit feedback on pros and cons, especially compared to Asana. While I feel weird posting this on a Workfront page, this group is, by far, the most best group to ask this of, so I'm going for it :). What I'm  hoping to suss out is where are the really big differences. For me, at first glance and without a deep dive, Asana's very weak proofing tool stops the conversation dead in the tracks.  What other features are substantial differences between the two?

Thanks!

1 Reply

Level 6

Hi - we chose Workfront and have sunset use of some of other PM software because we need a tool that was built for enterprise management with robust functionality for reporting, customization, and integration. As we considered options a little over a year ago we identified many of the tools on the market had a simpler UI, but they did not have the robustness we needed to deliver what our users and leaders wanted.  

We don't use proof - so I can't speak for that, but Fusion was a notable differentiator for us.