Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

How do I build a report that when opened only reports back task for the user opening the report?

Level 1
How do I build a report that when opened only reports back task for the user opening the report?
5 Replies

Level 2
Hey Charles, In the report's filters, add this Filter Rule Assigned To >>Name - Equal - $$USER.ID This should return (on top of your other filter specifications) all the tasks assigned to the person running the report!

Level 10
Hi. Depending on your goal, I would suggest instead using: Assignment Users >> ID = $$USER.ID The reason is that the above filter will return the task even if the user is not the primary assigned resource. Using the 'Assigned To ID' as the filter means that the task will only show if they are the primary assigned resource. If they were 2nd or later in the assignees list it would not show. Cheers

Level 2
Good call David, thanks for the assist!

Level 3
Good Afternoon, I've built a report for this & want to set up automated report deliveries. When recipients open the report, it's showing them my Open Tasks, rather than theirs. Any ideas why it would not show their open tasks? Thank you, Jodi Jodi Biscevic GM Financial - International Operations

Level 10
What do you have the field "Deliver this report with the Access Rights of:" set to? -skye