Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

how can you select multiple tasks and link them as predecessors to each of the next ones?

Level 2
how can you select multiple tasks and link them as predecessors to each of the next ones?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
Hi Vince, Currently you can only set task predecessors manually, task by task. I have ongoing requests from our project managers to be able to bulk edit tasks and set the same predecessor on them. I submitted this as a feature request around 6 months ago and it has not progressed. I encourage you (and anyone else who wants this) to also submit it as a feature request to help place some priority on it. My feature request reference number is 15893376. Thanks Regards, David.

Level 1
Reviving this old thread. Not sure if you've found a resolution, but one way to do this is check the tasks you want to bulk edit, right click (if you're in Chrome), and you'll see an option to "chain tasks" based on start-finish, finish-start, etc. Hope this helps!