Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Home Dashboard Mockup

Level 1
Not sure how the new Dashboard is going to look, or if this can already be done, but i mocked something up to what i think would be ideal, as far as my own workload goes as a designer for the homepage of workfront. Mainly, I would like to get rid of the orange notification marker in the top right and do it more based on the job itself, indicated by a red dot next to the job. And the ability to mark / unmark that red dot, similar to how you can read / unread emails in outlook. I have a lot of sub tasks for each job i receive, so a way to view only one of those tasks (some i really dont need to be involved in) would be nice, while having it all grouped in the same job. For example, I have 1 job with 3 sub tasks currently, that gives me 4 separate boxes in workfront. I would like just one box with a dropdown or something that reveals the sub tasks. (or just something to group everything more efficiently rather than creating a new line for everything) Also, splitting the jobs horizontally across the page instead of vertically is ideal for me as well, just due to the amount of scrolling that builds up. Charles Houser Landry's
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies