Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Holding a comment

Level 1
The tool used to hold a comment, meaning if I started a chat convo, left to go to another page/job and came back I could pick up where I left off...that is no longer happening. I have to start over now. Really a small thing, but made my life easier. Is there something I can change to bring this feature back or is this part of the new world order? Natalie Luther SSM Health
2 Replies

Level 2
Hi Natalie, FYI, I just checked with the engineering team and they could not duplicate what you are seeing. So the expectation is that you should not see any change here. If this is easy for you to duplicate, please contact support so we can get it addressed right away. Thanks! Tracy Smith Workfront

Level 4
I was able to 1) start typing an update in a task 2) leave that task (i.e. go to the project level or go to the report tab) 3) finally come back to the original task and the text was still in the update box. Is this what you are talking about? Denver Lemont OH-DAS