Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Hiding Deactivated Users

Level 10
Hi all, As we've got quite some number of deactivated users in Workfront which stills shows on teams reports, resource scheduling, grids etc. Have anyone got any way to hide them in Workfront so they won't show up in any data ? I was thinking about creating separate group/team for them to do it. Just thought someone might have better options for it. Thanks, Dags
3 Replies

Level 8
Hey there. If the user is deactivated in workfront, you can easily set filters to show only active users. For resource scheduling, when you're on the people tab > resource planning > user utilization, create a new filter. For your filter rule, type "User is Active", select "Equal" from the dropdown, click "True". The same thing applies to reporting. Use that same logic and it will only bring in active employees. Hope this helps :).

Level 10
Hi, I created a 'Deactivated Users' group and team for this purpose. The advantage is that they are quite separate to the original group/team, but conversely it is not so easy to see which group/team they were previously in. Horses for courses, as they say... Regards, David

Level 10
Thank Brooke :) Sounds good. It just means we would have to make everyone using the same filter in order to get rid of deactivated users from resources etc.