Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Hi!

Level 1
Hi everyone, I'm Beth. I'm a new user with Workfront. Beth Blackford Kindred Healthcare
2 Replies

Level 6
Beth, Welcome to the Workfront community! Lots of us use the discussion boards to ask questions, share experiences, or collaborate with other users. I'm not sure how much time you've spent in the discussion boards, but you can also join groups based on special interests or region to further connect with users. Don't hesitate to post in the discussion boards! Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation

Level 6
Welcome! Quite honestly: another great resource is the Open Ticket Help Desk! They have great staff that really know their stuff! And the nice thing is - as long as you have some time - if they don't know the answer right away, they will take the time to research it with their peers and give you a complete, detailed answer! Are you a System Administrator? Best of luck! Jay Jay Schertzer Guild Mortgage Intranet System Administrator