Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Help with set up

Level 1
Help with set up
5 Replies

Level 9
Hey Michael, What specifically do you need help with? In Reply to Michael Wigle:
Help with set up
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 3
Michael, This is a great group and if you could give us all a few more details, I am certain someone can point you in a good direction. We are all here to help and support each other! Thanks! Shelly

Level 2
Hello all, I'm excited to join the group. We are currently rolling out WF to our team. There are two traffic managers dividing the work who need to be cc'd through WF on all updates within their project. What is the best practice to accomplish this goa? Thank you, Peggy Hennessy Project Manager, Print and Traffic Collateral Liberty Mutual Insurance 157 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116 Direct Dial: 857-224-0613

Level 10
Hi: Welcome to the fun! I would add them to the project. I think they can choose which notifications they want, but if they are named on the project, they will get automated notifications in alignment with what they select. I’ve looked for a table that shows who gets notified when events occur. For example, if I create a new issue on the project, how do I know who in the project staffing list gets notified? Does anyone know where I can find that information? Thanks Eric

Level 7
Margaret - It really depends on what you mean by "all updates". If they truely want all updates (system updates, updates for all issues, tasks, etc.) they would probably look under the "Updates" tab of the project. You could also create a report of updates and filter out things that they didn't want to see. I have one report that shows all text updates to Issues that some PM''s want, and then I have another that wants that and all status changes. Eric - when creating a new issue, (depending on what email events are checked), all people assigned to the issue and the primary contact receive an email.