Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help with IF and Status field

Level 10
We currently have statuses in Workfront such as "Build", "Test", "Start-Up" etc. but when we try to sort A-Z or Z-A, it obviously doesn't show the statuses in their sequential order that we have in our framework. Is it possible to have a column in a project report that can change the default display name of a Status to something different that will enable us to sort more accurately? e.g. change "Build" to "(4) Build" I tried to show the existing Status column in Text Mode and added a valueexpression with an If for just 1 status, but it doesn't seem to work: displayname= enumclass=com.attask.common.constants.ProjectStatusEnum enumtype=PROJ linkedname=direct namekey=status querysort=status textmode=true type=enum valueexpression=IF(status=BUI,"(4) Build",status) valueformat=HTML (I'd need the False expression to show the Status display name, not the Workfront code.) Any ideas? :) Jamie Hill JLL EMEA
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Some modification to your code should get it working valueexpression=IF({status}="BUI","(4) Build",{status}) Polly Co

Level 10
We mostly rely on using a Logical sort order, so the best way we found to handle it is to create a custom field. This way it can easily and consistently be applied to reports and views. Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU