Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Help removing "Count" from Summary Tab of Report - Add non-SUM field to Summary Tab

Level 1
Hi all, I've created a report that utilizes the SUM function to create a summary tab that rolls up all dollar values. On this summary tab a "Count" field is automatically created and due to the nature of my projects reporting up, the count is not necessarily accurate in all cases. Is there a way to remove or hide this "Count" field from the Summary tab? Additionally, I've added a column to my report that is a drop-down yes/no field that is not filled out on the report itself, but at the project level on a custom form. Is there a way to pull this column onto the summary tab? I can't SUM it as its not a dollar field, so is there another way to accomplish this? Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1

Since this is an old post was wondering if anyone has come up with a solution for removing the "Count" column from the Summary tab of a report.