Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Help Needed Creating Task Report

Level 1
Hi all, I'm having difficulty creating a simple report which will pull any tasks created by a team member via the "Working On" tab on the home screen. A member of our team has been manually creating "reminder" tasks this way, and I need to capture any outstanding or pending tasks that they made. I assumed creating a report with filters "Assigned To" and "Status" not equal to "Complete" would find these tasks, but it's not pulling them. It's only pulling tasks from larger projects. I can't find any other significant attributes to add to the report... Any ideas? Caity Tingo Project Manager Free Library of Philadelphia IT Central Library | 1901 Vine Street, Room 4 215-686-7501 | tingoc@freelibrary.org
2 Replies

Level 8
Hi Caity! What kind of report are you currently pulling? If you haven't tried the assignment report, I would start here! I just created a quick assignment report in my preview environment, added a personal task to my list and it pulled in. I hope this helps, but if not, feel free to send me a message and I'm happy to investigate further! -Sydney Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.

Level 10
Are you talking about ad hoc tasks? Like this report here? (support link below is going to support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/217203407-Creating-Ad-Hoc-Work-Items#viewing-personal-tasks-in-reports)