Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hello DETROIT! Any interest in a new group?

Employee
We're considering creating a new regional group for people based in or near Detroit! Are you based there (even if your company isn't)? We're trying to gain momentum in that regional area to see if a new User Group for the Detroit area would be well attended so we could start hosting meet ups there. Would you or someone you know be interested in Detroit group online and/or an offline meet up of Workfront users in that area? Looking forward to your thoughts!
3 Replies

Level 2
I think this is a GREAT idea. We are always looking for local users to bounce ideas off of, especially in this market. I will openly volunteer to help in any way to get this off the ground. Thank you for bringing this up. Scott - thyssenkrupp Scott Mors Thyssenkrupp System Engineering, Inc

Community Advisor
I'm not in Detroit, but if you are this is a great opportunity. I love our regional user group, to bounce ideas off of as well as just general networking.

Employee
Thanks for the support, Heather! And Scott, this is great to know! We will put you on the list of interested parties and may reach out to you for more details about where you are and how you can see yourself jumping in.