Expand my Community achievements bar.

Has anyone created quick reference guides as a supplement to initial training for project managers?

Level 2
Has anyone created quick reference guides as a supplement to initial training for project managers, resource managers and workers?
14 Replies

Level 8
Hi Kathy, I've attached a general Worker Manual and Planner Manual that I put together that could be helpful.

Level 10
Attached is what I created. This coincides with 1:1 training.

Level 3
Hi Mohini, I like your Planner and Worker manual. Do you have collaborator manual for view access level users? Thanks Rahman

Level 8
Hi Rahman, Not at this time. When we add someone with a Review license, we provide in person training for them.

Level 10
Here is an example job aid for our request triage. We created it in Word so our partners can embed their own screen captures and text where needed.

Level 2
Thank you, this information is very helpful. Kathy

Level 10
Helpful documentation - thank you to all who posted

Level 2
Thank you so much for helping us. We found your example very useful as we made plans for our quick reference guides. Kathy

Level 10
Definitely not QRGs - but attaching our training decks in case they are helpful.

Level 2
This is great info, thank you so much for sharing.

Level 2
Thank you for the reference guide you provided. We found it very helpful! My apologies for the delayed reply.

Level 2
Thank you for sharing! I found this very helpful!

Level 2

Have all the files that people attached been removed? I don't see any attached docs.
It would be really helpful to see what people are sharing for guidance.

Thanks!