Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Happy Halloween - Just for fun

Level 9
Hey everyone! I hope you have a happy Halloween! If you celebrate the holiday by dressing up or carving pumpkins, post a photo in the comments! I'd love to see them. Who knows... you might earn a trick or a treat... -Nate Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712
10 Replies

Level 10
Halloween party was on! :D Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 4
Here's my halloween costume from the neighbor's party on Saturday night, as well as the pumpkin that I carved. Scott Sax Loyola University Maryland

Level 9

No costume for me this year, but last year my family took a Disney Cruise for Halloween. We dressed as members of the X-Men...I somehow managed to eat dinner like that. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group0690z000007ZiQUAA0.jpg

Level 9
@Scott Sax I AM THE DANGER! Love it. @Anthony Pernice your baby Wolverine might be my new favorite thing. Also that Beast is on point! Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712

Level 8
Ready for a good laugh? I didn't have a good costume idea this year so I dressed up as a Party Animal last minute for our annual work Halloween costume contest. Went home & carved some skull & mummy pumpkins. Happy Halloween! Brooke Vaughan Rockfish Interactive Corporation

Level 3

I haven't had a chance to dress up yet (tonight!) but I did make some goodies to share at work. 0690z000007ZiQPAA0.jpg

Alison Angilletta PMP Enterprise Portfolio Manager RWJBarnabas Health

Level 1
Here at Fossil we take HALLOWEEN seriously! It's called Spooktoberfest WE are the Sawyer Family from the Texas Chain Saw Massacre Sarah Sanders Fossil Group Sr Traffic Manager

Level 10
I showed up to work dressed like this. Most people accurately guessed that I was Wonder Woman, except for my boss who guessed that I was... Workfront Woman?? -skye

Level 10
Sorry I'm late to the game. Had to protect the party from the mummies. ;) Anthony Imgrund FCB