Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Grouping issue

Level 1
I am trying to create a new grouping and am getting stumped by WF. In most of our request forms, we use a field called "Allocation". Allocation represents how the project should be charged back - or allocated - internally. This field must be completed (select an allocation) in order to submit a request, which is then converted to a task or project. In my project view, I want to group projects and tasks by "allocaton", however, this is not a default grouping and I can't seem to be able to create a new grouping that pulls in this information. [Tim] [McAdams] [Senior Manager, Production] [FS Investments] [Philadelphia] [PA] []
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 8
Hi Tim, We do allocations as well, and use them as groupings in reports. Make sure to check that your dropdown only allows a single selection. If it is multi-select, you'll have to create a calculated field that translates those values. You can also try textmode to get the grouping to work. Adina