Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Get Started Automated Email

Level 4
Hello all, I cannot seem to find the answer via the Help articles so wanted to see if anyone knew the answer - when you reset an existing users's password is there a way to prompt the initial Get Started email to be re-sent to the person? I am thinking no but thought I would ask - one of my client contacts raises requests for me to reset a password and I then have to send back the new password to them for them to pass the info onto the end user - just looking for a more streamlined solution. Many thanks in advance Vikki Vikki Gibbs WF System Admin RRD
3 Replies

Level 4
Hi Vikki, Is there a reason the user doesn't use the Forgot Password on log in page? There are times that the email isn't getting to the receiver, so either they or their manager will ask for a reset by me. Since their log in is their email address, I send it directly to that. This bypasses having to send to managers. Thanks! Michelle Jackson Colony Brands, Inc.

Level 7
Hi Vikki, If the user has not logged in before, you can select the user from a list of users, click More, and Resend Invite. Here's our help article that goes over email invites: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Manage-email-invitations-321633768 Thanks! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 4
Vikki, I'm not quite sure if this is what you're asking. I took the getting started email and copied and pasted it as a signature in my Outlook email. I have one for Planners and one for Workers. Whenever I reset their password I attach the appropriate "signature" and send it to them via email. Leslie Tanner CreativeDrive