Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

forcing a new line when showing 2 fields in one column

Level 7
quick question - can someone tell me what the text mode is to force a new line when showing 2 fields in one column?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
I have no direct answer to your question but I would most likely do sharecol with Column 0 with field 1 and then column 1 for the break space and then column 2 with field 2. column.1.displayname= column.1.sharecol=true column.1.textmode=true column.1.value= column.1.valueformat=HTML

Level 7
That worked - thank you! (Interesting side note, when I saw your post in my email, it actually applied the line break in the email so your "value=" with the break was just blank and the next line (valueformat) was an extra line down - it applied the break in the email! I wasn't sure how what I saw would work (and I copied pasted and sure enough, it didn't work), so then I added the break symbol myself (without knowing that's how you had it really). I came back to the post to add that tidbit as a correction, and see here that that's how you had it! :-))