Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Fix For Some Issues With Planned Hours On The Assignment Object Type

Level 10
Hi - we are currently working on an API project where we can easily role up assignments by person/role and the Project Owner can easily add hours. (SIDE NOTE: We use Simple Duration Type for our tasks so you can have separate hours for different assignees on a task) One thing we ran into is that the hours on the assignment object type didn't work if the task was created via in the interface with 0 planned hours or with planned hours entered and they are evenly distributed. There is a field called "isWorkRequiredLocked". So if you'd like to manipulate those hours via the API, you need to run a task call that turns that field to False. I hope I'm explaining that clear enough because that has been a HUGE help to us with some of the work we want to do, so I wanted to share. Anthony Imgrund FCB
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies