Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Filter Task Report by Portfolio Owner

Level 3
Does anyone know the trick in text mode, or if it's even possible, to filter a task report by the portfolio owner? I have a task status report with multiple custom fields that I need for the Portfolio Owner to see. I can't use the Project/Program owner's manager ID/name since we have multiple layers of mgmt. Have tried various expressions using API fields but I'm still learning text code, etc. In the meantime I'm going to use a calc field to pull Port owner to the task so I can select it in the builder. Any help appreciated!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Ondina. I'd suggest using Custom Forms to "pull" what you need closer, using the approach I outlined in my How's My Portfolio? blog entry. Regards, Doug

Level 3
Thanks Doug, yet more fields to make. Hard to understand why there are these types of limitations when it seems like it should be inherent in the database.