Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

February Seattle User Group meeting

Level 10
hi Seattle, Please note that registration for the Seattle user group meeting is now live. Thank you Apptio, for hosting! The next meeting is 2/22/18 from 12-3PM at Apptio. You can reach the registration link here:
4 Replies

Level 2
Hi Seattle User Group! I'm Mandy Anger, one of the Product Managers here at Workfront. I'm excited to join you at the Seattle User Group in February to share details and answer questions on Workfront Home. Since I'll be in town, I'd love to visit any customers onsite who would be willing to let me come into your office and talk more in-depth with you and your users about Workfront Home and personal productivity. Please reach out if you are interested in scheduling time for me to come onsite with you while I'm in Seattle, either by replying to this message or emailing me directly at mandyanger@workfront.com. If you would like to schedule time for another Product Manager to come onsite in the future to discuss other areas of the product, let me know that too! Thanks, Mandy Anger Workfront

Level 10
I'd love to have you chat with my team. Please let me know what your availability is, so that I can see who on my team would be able to attend, and schedule a meeting room in our building. I've already isolated the users who are heavily in the My Work area, many of them who have not yet been introduced to Home. I would love to give them a general overview, and give them an idea of how to test Home and what feedback your team is looking for. The table of comparison of upcoming features and how these connect back to My Work would help in this regard. To help you plan your time, our office is located a 10 minute walk away from Apptio's office where the user group meeting is being held. we generally try to schedule between 9 and 3 and not to schedule over the noon hour. -skye

Level 2
Hi Skye, Thank you for allowing me to come onsite at Symetra. I will be bringing Chandler Smoot with me; he is the new product manager over the Workfront Home Calendar View, which you provided feedback on when we had our initial brainstorm so I'm excited to follow up with you. I've put together a Calendly link to help with scheduling. If you'd like to use the link below to find a time that works for you and your users, we will be happy to see you then.

Level 10
Hi Mandy, you might want to block out Thursday afternoon so that no one can schedule that time. Right now it shows as available, but I think this is when the user group meeting is. :) -skye