Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Feature Request Discussion

Level 1
Hello everyone. I hope that every enjoyed Friday's Atlanta User Group meeting. I enjoyed meeting everyone and hearing how each of you use Workfront. As mentioned I am starting this thread to keep a running list of feature requests. Once we have a good list going, we can vote on the ones we want to put our collective "voice" behind. Feel free to discuss these, add more information or add others. If you add a new one, please add a bullet in the front so can easily see and pull them out and add to the full list. Thank you, James Workfront Ability to complete task w/o entering time Assigned team - pull report by designer/assignee; at project level, not at task level Ability to change the custom form type after created (radio button to text…) Workfront Proof Updates made to documents push to the main Updates tab Add anyone to a Proof comment/update James Diamond Print Project Manager Cox Enterprises
2 Replies

Level 1
Hi James, Here is the idea I had around giving users the ability to convert fields to a different type in custom forms without having to delete the field and start from scratch. Go vote everyone! https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115005660227-Ability-to-convert-the-field-typ... Sean Vergara Intercontinental Hotels Group

Level 2
Here is the idea I had about adding an option for a project to REQUIRE time to be added to tasks before they can be completed. https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360001172214-Option-to-require-time-to-be-ent... I'd like to see a project option to have time REQUIRED to be added to a task before it can be marked complete. We track time but people will often forget to add time to their tasks before closing/completing them. This could be an option to make this a requirement by project when the project owner sets up the project. THANKS! Jonathan Hobbs Synchrony Financial Creative