Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Fall 2018 User Group Meet-Up

Level 5
Hello Atlanta! The next User Group meeting is scheduled for August 24th at Cox Enterprises! HUGE shout out to @James Diamond for being our host! Find the details "http://lp.workfront.com/AtlantaAug2018UserGroupRegPage.html">here and register now for free ! What would you like to discuss at this meeting? Comment below with your topic ideas. Looking forward to it, Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
2 Replies

Level 5
We had a great time at Cox Enterprises last Friday! The adoption workshop was great and the conversation was flowing! We talked about maybe doing a happy hour get together in Q4 and then another meeting in Q1. Thanks everyone for coming and I look forward to seeing you all again in the spring! Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 3
First off, Cox did a great job of hosting, so thank you! There was some talk amongst some of us regarding setting up a project for training you could assign people tasks to learn the system a little better. Matt Broschinsky who is in the community has some items he posted that might help in his resource library, one in particular is called "Workfront user Training" with such a project that you can download and kickstart into you instance. Hope it helps or at least a starting point. If you can't find it, I downloaded it some time back and can post it if anyone needs it. Just let me know. Happy training! Christine Fecik | Creative Traffic Manager Elekta 400 Perimeter Center Terrace, Suite 50 Atlanta , Georgia 30346 , United States Office: +1 770 670 2390 christine.fecik@elekta.com | "http://www.elekta.com" title="" target="" style="font-family:Arial;font-size:8pt;"> www.elekta.com ---------------------------- This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message or any attachment to any other person. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Elekta. Elekta may monitor email traffic data. ----------------------------