Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

External page in a Custom Tab

Level 1
I want to create a custom tab that contains an external page. Seems like the option is there for it. But when I click on "External page" it wants be to choose from a list of external pages. How do I add?
4 Replies

Level 8
You have to create a dashboard first with the external page, then you can select that dashboard in the New Custom Tab field. Adina

Level 2
Hello, Is there a way to add an external page that is different/specific for each project? When adding it via a dashboard, the page appears on all my projects which is not very useful because the external page I want to add is related to a specific project only. Thanks, Yannick Yannick WebMD Global

Level 10
Hi Yannick, Yes, you can include a Project (or Task, Or Issue, etc.) specific indicator in the url of an external page that the target url can then refer to in the QueryString. The concept is "{!ID}" (pronounced "bang ID"), and I invite you to learn more by reviewing my Project Status Repor t blog post, as an example. Regards, Doug

Level 1
Hey there. Is it possible to delete External Page attempts. When going into Create New Dashboard we see everyone's failed attempts at including incorrect or blocked external pages. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Jason