Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Entering Approvers Names

Level 1
Just wondering. Is there any way to save different lists of names to use when assigning approvers to a document you are submitting to Workfront? Currently I have to enter around 30 names one-by-one which obviously gets a little tedious to say the least. Thank you for any help you can offer on this. James Cothran
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi James, I don't think there is a way to save approval path for document. You can create and save project, task or issue approval. So unless you do approval for document on a task level, you won't be able to save it. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Community Advisor
I know in proof and approve you can create teams, I'm not very familiar with it but I read about it in Community last week. I believe you have to go into the proof site. Monique Evans Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.

Level 3
Correct. It can be done by setting up Workflows in the Proofing tool, but not using WF's document approval. Steve Teitelbaum Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae)