Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhanced Intake solution for Workfront

Level 10
Hi everyone, Today, the Intake solution at Workfront is heavily geared towards quick micro work requests but when it comes for requesting anything larger than an issue, the process quickly gets a number of steps added to it. We are looking at streamlining this process and enable more efficient ways to do the following: Capture new ideas for large scale work Collaborate with requestors on draft ideas Create and manage queues I would be really interested in discussing those items with you in more detail, if you're interested. Posting here my Calendly link that can be used to book a call on my calendar directly:
5 Replies

Level 1
Hi Vazgen , Are these new feature proposals or ways to make the current process better? Thanks Stephen Stephen Tierney SSE

Level 10
Hi Stephen, It can be both, we are in preliminary research phase so any information will be helpful. Vazgen Babayan Product Manager Workfront

Level 9
Hi Vaz - your calendar shows times from 3:30 a.m. to 7:15 a.m. - is that correct? (what time zone are you in?) Christina Jarosz Ascensus

Level 10
That is correct Christina, I'm based in Yerevan which is GMT+4 timezone. Vazgen Babayan Product Manager Workfront

Level 1
The lack of a workable intake solution in Workfront is a huge pain point with my organization! Would love to see some action on this! Rayma Lee