Expand my Community achievements bar.

Duplicate WorkFront & ProofHQ Notifications

Level 3
Hi all, I know this should be an easy fix but when one of our Creatives uploads a proof in the documents of a project, they're getting duplicate email notifications from different systems for the same comment. One of them is coming from notification@support.proofhq.com and the other seems to be an automatic WorkFront notification. I would only like to receive the WorkFront notifications but can't seem where to turn off proof notifications for comments only as it looks like it's one option in Proof; either receive all comments or none, but I want everyone to be aware there is a new Proof they need to view. Thanks for any insight! - Chris
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
I think you're going to have to go into the ProofHQ area for this one, Chris, and manually turn it off for every user. (Click on the grey checkmark in your upper right corner of your workfront instance, then when it launches the Proof page, click on Account Settings and the User tab). For each user, click on the View User Details option and change it in there. I don't think there's a way to bulk edit this (but I could be wrong). PS: You can also get at this from your Contacts area (left hand nav bar)... it's pretty frustrating to work in this view because it keeps defaulting back to the first page of the user list. -skye

Level 3
Thanks, Sky - I've tried that to no avail. I'd prefer to keep the ones from ProofHQ as it shows routing status as well, but can't seem to figure out which setting it is in WF that speaks to ProofHQ notifications. I turned off the notification setting titled "A comment is added on my document" in hopes that would fix the problem but it's still happening. I'm thinking that setting is more for a comment made directly on the document, not a comment within ProofHQ, but that's the closest I could find. - Chris

Level 10
oh sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you wanted to keep the Workfront notifications. Can you go into your Workfront setup area, and select Email on the left hand nav bar, and Review and Approval subsection and see if turning off that checkbox would help? -skye