Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Does anyone know how to quickly remove a chart from a report?

Level 4
Recently I was asked to develop a report for project assigned to specific business division. I already had an all Projects Report created so I made a copy of that and customized it so that a prompt opened so that a specific company division could be entered. The problem was that the original all projects report had a chart associated with it, and as part of that chart, it needed a grouping. This grouping was not needed in the new report so I removed it. This in turn caused an error to occur in the charts area which prevented me from saving the new report until I created a group to help generate the associated chart. I do not want the chart for this new report but there seems to be no way to opt out of a chart once one is created. Is there some sort of opt out flag that I'm not seeing? I was able to create the report by selecting the Gauge chart, which does not require the grouping. The unwanted chart tab remains in the report with the gauge pointer displayed with no data to point to. I would think we could just opt out of using a chart. Is there a way to do that? Chris Mueller HLUS: Holdings
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Do you see a little "X" icon when you hover over the gauge icon in the chart tab? If you click on the x, it deletes the chart. (you can also go into your report settings and specify which tab you want to display when the report loads.) -skye