Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Does anyone have an experience with Domo and Workfront?

Level 3
We were able to bring in Workfront tables to Domo however I am not sure where to find the custom fields I have created... Any idea where I can find them? Delphine Campes Director of Project Management & Marketing Campaigns Pluralsight
5 Replies

Level 10
Hi Delphine, I setup a test account with Domo and imported some Workfront data once but haven't spent much time playing with it. I'm keen also to hear from others who have experience regarding what is possible - especially regarding custom data. Regards, David Cornwell

Level 10
We are currently doing a Demo with Domo. I am able to bring the Hours over just fine, I do run into some problems if I try to reference a custom field that we have created on our owner object. Does anyone have experience with this? For example, in Reference Fields: owner:name <- to include the name of the person associated with the hours --> I am able to get this to work! owner:User - Resource Type <- to include a custom data field for the person --> NOT ABLE TO GET THIS TO WORK!? Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 8
For custom fields, usually you need to put DE: in front of the field name. owner:DE:User - Resource Type

Level 8
I just started using Domo, and I was wondering if anyone ever figured out how to bring in custom data? I created a DataFusion to link the different objects, but I can't figure out how to link the Parameter with the Category. Adina Pierce Cisco

Level 10
I had an update on this....I did find a way to include custom fields from a referenced object! To set the scene: I was working with getting the Hours loaded from Workfront to Domo. In order to include a custom field from the owner object (referenced by hours) I had to do the following: DE:owner:User - Resource Type One of the reasons why we are looking at Domo is the easy of use with the Workfront Advanced Connector, along with the fact that it is hosted, so no additional resources/equipment, etc. are needed. I am interested if anyone else is using this yet and what their experience is. We have been really impressed with the product and capabilities. Thanks! Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU