Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Displaying a date based on a subtracted number?

Level 4
So I have a task to do something in the office based on a future onsite tasks planned start date. So the due date for the in office work is valid and uses the future tasks planned start date minus x days to create the in office tasks due date. There is some information in the future onsite task that would be useful for the in office task that is due sooner. So I was thinking of pulling the future onsite task subtracting a number to show the same date as the in office date so that I can pull the onsite task related fields like assigned to, etc. This probably absurd and I'm probably overlooking a very simple way of doing this that I'm not aware of already, but let me know if anyone has any ideas. Since you can't trigger a task based on another task date I'm trying to think around and create ways of doing what I want to do. Currently I took the future task and just added rules to highlight based on a back dated date range, this would indicate what needs to be done based on the color.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
I'm not really clear what you're trying to do. Have you already considered and discounted lag types? title= >https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Understanding-Lag-Types-1959050606 -skye