Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Display Issue>QueueTopic>Categories in Issue Report

Level 10

I've figured out how to display, in a Queue Topic report, all of the custom forms attached to the queue topic as follows:

displayname=Custom Forms

listdelimiter=<br>

listmethod=nested(objectCategories).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valuefield={category}.{name}

valueformat=HTML

Now, what I'm trying to figure out is if it's possible to list these categories, but from an issue report. For the currently displayed Issue, I want to see all of the categories associated/affiliated with that queue topic in a list. Please note, these forms are NOT attached to the issue because the issue was given a Queue Topic ID after it was created. Any idea how I might do this in an issue report?

The endgame, a "catalog" of change types that includes a real-time view of all custom forms associated with the queue topic.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

I'm actually not getting anything to appear using your code in a QueueTopic report but I can get category names by the GUI on the QueueTopic report and because of that I might also be misunderstanding the question but when I generate an issue report, the GUI also allows for showing the QueueTopic category name exposed to text mode as:

displayname=

linkedname=queueTopic

namekey=view.relatedcolumn

namekeyargkey.0=queueTopic

namekeyargkey.1=category.name

tile.name=component.objectcategories

valuefield=queueTopic:objectcategoriesNamesString

valueformat=HTML

viewalias=queueTopic:category.name

One nifty thing I've learned from Melinda for collections is this:

listmethod=nested(project.projectUsers).lists

so supposing that, maybe you can apply it to queuetopic.objectCategories?