Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

DFW User Group Topics

Level 3
Are there any specific topics anyone would like on the agenda for our upcoming meeting? If so, please let us know! Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB AVP Customer Experience Delivery GM Financial
3 Replies

Level 5
Thanks for posing this question Shelly! We will be bringing one of our product managers, @Michael Swan , with us to present on resource management, so come prepared with questions for him. I also need someone to volunteer to do a short presentation on their use case. I uploaded a template of the customer spotlight presentation. If you are interested in presenting your use case, please let me know! The presentations help get the conversation going and then we will break into smaller groups based on topics of interest for open discussion. Can't wait to meet you all next week! Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 3
Hi! When is the next DFW User group meeting? Is there a way to be notified of these via email or something? We found the last one in September to be super helpful. Thanks! Alex Thomson Reuters

Level 5
@Alex Mueller The next Dallas/Ft. Worth User Group meeting is tomorrow! You can still come! "http://lp.workfront.com/DallasFWUGMarch2018.html">Here is the registration page with all of the details. The User Group events are always posted here in the User Group and I also send out an email to the local Authorized Support Contacts. Make sure to add me as a contact in your work email so that my invites don't end up in your junk mail: alisonmilbury@workfront.com Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager