Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

December 2018 User Group Slides and Feedback

Level 5
As promised, here are the slides from last night's User Group event at Facebook. In case you didn't get my emails, I also attached the assessment for you. @Jeremy Flores would love to hear any feedback that you have on the Adoption Workshop so that he can continue to improve on the content and delivery. You can post your comments on the workshop here, or "https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y5SQ6CG">fill out this quick feedback survey on the event and add your workshop feedback in the comments there. I'd also love to know if anyone would be interested in hosting next time . We'd like to do one in San Francisco proper, since we haven't had a chance to yet and we do have quite a few customers in that city that we want to show some love. Missing a jacket? If you left a jacket at the User Group, please contact "mailto:Nicolecachia@workfront.com" Nicolecachia@workfront.com . Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
0 Replies