Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Date Change Notification in Feed

Level 3
Hello, community! I am a Traffic Manager for a Corporate Marketing department. The dates of tasks can change frequently for us as priorities change. Is there a way to turn off the "date change" notification in the notification feed? We already have the email notification turned off from going to Settings > Notifications > Information about Work Assigned to Me: (uncheck) " The due date changes on a task I'm assigned to." We have a part-time designer who gets bombarded with notifications and the date change notifications clutter her feed, which make it difficult to filter the more important notifications. Has anyone else run into this issue? How did you rectify? Please help me help my designers! Eileen Womelsdorf SEI Investments Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
You could try to look at Setup > Interface > Update Feeds and see if any built in dates are checked and uncheck the ones that are not important to you. Optionally, you can ask the user to click on Filter System Updates on the updates tab to clear up system updates. Polly Co