Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Dashboard - Only show link

Level 3
Hello, Can any one knows is it possible to show only links of the report (Not details) and when we click any of the report from the list in dashboard it will navigate to particular report? Regards, Pranav Kulkarni Pranav Kulkarni APM Terminals
3 Replies

Level 3
Also is it possible to share folder from Document tab to list of users and limit count of data to be displayed in report which we included that report in Dashboard? Pranav Kulkarni APM Terminals

Level 3
Are you looking for something like the image I have attached? If yes, the way to accomplish this is to add the report as an external page using the WF URL for the report and setting the height to 25. When you do that, only the linked title of the report will show and when its clicked it will open the report in a new tab. Alison Angilletta PMP Enterprise Portfolio Manager RWJBarnabas Health

Level 3
Hi Alison, Thanks for your reply. This was very helpful, It was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks once again for your help. Pranav Kulkarni APM Terminals