Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Custom Milestone View

Level 5

Most views that come with Workfront (we're still in Classic) allow the ability to customize and save as a new one but it seems Milestone view does not. I'm sure it is a complicated view to create but we'd like to make two tweaks - add in project reference number to the left of the project name and increase the column widths.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Doug kindly walked me through how to make a Matrix report that can emulate a Milestone report because in my case the Parent tasks were the same as the milestones, which set this up nicely. See the recording of how we did it. Thanks Doug!

https://login.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8c6b658c5d616eb3afa7

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

We are also still in classic and would LOVE a way to edit the milestone view and be able to customize it.

@Tammie Bouchard‚ - Do you know if there are any ideas about this in the idea exchange? if not, maybe you could add one? I would definitely upvote it and support it.

Level 10

Bringing this to the top of the list. Has anybody found a way to customize Milestone View to add more columns?

I just setup an entire new process around the idea of Milestones being an easy way to view the progress of a portfolio of projects, but the team wants to see some of the other fields from the custom form so they can more easily identify which project is which. I just got through telling them they shouldn't be keeping manual side spreadsheets to track these things when we can do it in Workfront. Except we can't.

Help!!

Correct answer by
Level 10

Doug kindly walked me through how to make a Matrix report that can emulate a Milestone report because in my case the Parent tasks were the same as the milestones, which set this up nicely. See the recording of how we did it. Thanks Doug!

https://login.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8c6b658c5d616eb3afa7