Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Custom Form

Level 3
Custom Form
4 Replies

Level 3
On Custom Form, the "Subject" "Description" "priority" "Assigned To" Documents" are at the top of the form. Are these standard or is there any way to remove them?

Level 7
Are you referring to when you are entering an issue? If so, that is not part of the custom form, but the Issue entry screen. The fields that show up there are determined from the Queue Setup tab of the project.

Level 5
You can control what goes on your issue (request) entry form to a certain extent in the queue setup, as Greg indicated. SUBJECT is a required field. The rest you were asking about are controlled in the queue setup, "NEW ISSUE FIELDS" area. Note that you may also have to work with the "Show all selected and unselected fields to" dropdown. To ensure that your users don't get all the fields you'll probably want to set that to "No Users". People can still access these fields but not from the issue entry form.

Level 3
Could I get my custom form to display before the issue name and description. Sunil Devadiga State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio