Expand my Community achievements bar.

Custom Form Question

Level 2
When using custom forms there are Workfront generated fields before the custom form begins...Is there a way to add a field in this area? Want to have Portfolio & Program names under the Project Info section. Patricia Cowles
6 Replies

Level 10
Not currently. :( All out-of-the-box fields are separate from custom fields and we can't mix them up. There is something on the idea exchange about this. I'll see if I can find the link for you to upvote. :) Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 2
I appreciate your help. I didn't think there was but I wanted to confirm :) Patricia Cowles

Level 7
We are looking at allowing more customization with the New Workfront Experience. You can take a peek in your preview environment at https://yourdomain.preview.workfront.com, you'll just need an admin to go to Setup -> New Workfront Experience, and enroll the user(s) that want to see it. They'll need to log out and back in, and then they'll be in the NWE. A sys admin can then un-enroll them at any point if needed. Thanks! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 2
I am the admin, and when I go to setup I do not see the New Workfront Experience option...can you assist? Also, we use SSO and I can't remember my password...is there a fix for SSO users? :D Patricia Cowles

Level 7
Hey Patricia, I would recommend contacting our support team for assistance. SSO should work fine, if it was configured for that environment. You may need to have an admin that has a Workfront username/password, not just SSO, log in and configure SSO. Thanks! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 2
Thank you Dustin. I figured out where my mistake was - not enough caffeine today or something. I was able to login to the new experience and also found where I can give others access to it as well. Patricia Cowles