Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Creating reports for Service Level Agreements at a task level

Level 2
Here is the ask from my boss: PMO SLAs Show that new requests were converted to a project within 1 business day (This is an action within WF converting the request to a project) Business case is created within 15 days and/or show number of days dependent planning tasks took; For example, business case days = 45, planning days = 31 total business case days = 14 (These would be independent tasks or parent tasks within the project plan) 35 days from toll gate 2 approval to charter completion (This would be start to finish of an entire template of tasks) Placeholder for level 2 SLA once policy is re-written (does not exist at the moment) Placeholder for SR metrics once lifecycles are re-looked at (does not exist at the moment) I am not sure how to go about creating this report. Any help would be appreciated! Lara McCleary SR Project Manager/WF Adminstrator Aetna Tampa, FL 203-988-5089
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies