Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Creating QA Checklist

Level 1
Hello Community! I am attempting to create a QA checklist in Workfront as part of a marketing campaign delivery process. My current effort is focused on doing this with a custom request form within the project, listing all checkpoints with an adjacent pass/fail selection. Assuming a custom form is the solution, this is tedious, but fairly straightforward, except for reporting. The purpose of reporting is to identify where and when failures occur. Specifically, which steps are failing and how many attempts does it take to pass? Does anyone have a QA/QC checklist scenario to share or thoughts on how best to do this? I appreciate any input. Thank you! Keith Manager, PMO
1 Reply

Level 9
Following....we are currently building out something similar, but on a task based custom form as it's specific to one team. First thought - if you use your 'checks' as date fields you can run a report based on the difference between dates, how many times it changed (I believe), etc.