Expand my Community achievements bar.

Create task report for $$USER.ID that lists projects - ONLY ONCE

Level 3
Create task report for $$USER.ID that lists projects - ONLY ONCE I want a report that lists projects where a user owns at least one task. The project name field should be clickable
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 4
Steve, Try this attached report i have created for my team Samantha

Level 4
You can also assign them by team and by individual assignment with in the team as well, by changing the filter tab to $$USER.HomeTeamID. This will need to be in the left and right identifiers on the filter screen.

Level 2
I'm looking for something similar. I don't want to see the tasks, just the projects where $$USer.ID is has an assignment. This is for a Dashboard for the user. Using teams won't work because each project has a different team so I'd have to set up a team for each of many projects. It's really a Project report so I can show the user in their dashboard what the status is of the projects they are on.

Level 2
Here's two more options. Both of these are project reports - so it would only list the project once and does not have the task detail. In my examples, I also included the filter for project status = In Progress. The first option is using the Project User IDs field. This will look at the project team. The downside of this is that a user does not need to be assigned to a task to be on the project team. They could be assigned an issue or possibly assigned to a task previously. The second option will only show projects if the user is the task owner of at least one task. I also included the text mode lines below. I would recommend using the report builder to add any additional filters you want before switching to text mode to add the code. tasks:assignedToID=$$USER.ID tasks:assignedToID_Mod=in

Level 2
That is exactly what I want. Any project that an individual has any assignments on. Thank you.

Level 2
Here's one more. I added in two more lines so it would only show projects where the user has open tasks - those two lines are in blue. You can really add most other task filters by having tasks: in front of the standard text mode. status=CUR status_Mod=in tasks:assignedToID=5239160000007d188d47f84c4a389eff tasks:assignedToID_Mod=in tasks:percentComplete=100 tasks:percentComplete_Mod=lt