Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Content Calendars

Level 3
Hi All, Still pumped from Leap2017!!! I'd like to pose a question: Are any of you managing content calendars and if so, are you doing it in Workfront or another product? If it's another product, does it integrate somehow into Workfront? Your insight is greatly appreciated!
10 Replies

Level 1
I am using a mixture of Excel, Outlook, and a web-based calendar called Skedda I've linked into my Workfront. I am REALLLLY hoping the new calendar updates will help?? Does anyone at WF have suggestions??

Level 8
Yes, we do! We call it an editorial calendar, and it shows press releases. The basic idea is to enforce using Actual Dates on the tasks instead of relying on planned or projected dates. Would you be interested in seeing a presentation I created? It might not make total sense without the accompanying demo, but may give you some ideas.

Level 8
Hi Adina - I came across this post, and I'd be interested in seeing your content calendar presentation. Figuring out how to best manage our content calendars is always a point of discussion at our agency. Thanks for your help! Jennifer Tanabe Director, Project Management Vertical Measures

Level 3
I would also like to see the calendar presentation. Thanks! Diane Van Hoozer University of Iowa Foundation

Level 1
Hi All, I'm sorry that I am out of date on this discussion, but I'm wondering if anyone is now happy with using the calendars in WF. We would like to use them to communicate project schedules - as a general calendar is what people are used to seeing. Is anyone having luck with that? Kathleen O'Toole Fidelity Investments

Level 1
If there is a demo on the the Editorial/Content Calendar, I'd really like to see it. Thank you Colin Stutsman ATB Financial

Level 6
Adina, when you plan the demo can I also be included. Much appreciated! Stephen Jonas Manager, Communications Resources & Programs Hawaii Medical Service Association

Level 1
Yes, I'd like to see that too. Thank you. Kristen Cook ESPN

Level 3
I would love to see that presentation or demo if available. Lenore Brown Plex Systems, Inc.

Community Advisor
I would also be interested in any info on the Content Calendar. Heather Slater Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.