Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

concatenated calculated fields with ampersands

Level 8
Back with another good one. I hope it is something easy I am missing. Does anyone have calculated fields that pull from choices with ampersands? I cannot get my calc to work appropriately. I have a calc'd field where the choices have an ampersand. I can only get it to pull the first query back and not the second. CONCAT(REPLACE(Email Business Unit,'AMS (P&C)',"AMS",'Cross Sell (P&C)',"XS"),"_",(Email Program Name),"_",(Email Topic)) This pulls back, AMS for the first statement as it should, but the second statement pulls back, Cross Sell (P&C) instead of XS . I am assuming it is b/c of the ampersands in there, but I could be wrong. The first statement pulls correctly, so why wouldn't the second? Any thoughts? Thanks guys! Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies