Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Compare dates - how do I get it to NOT look at times, only look at calendar day

Level 10
Compare dates - how do I get it to NOT look at times, only look at calendar day I am comparing the task Commit date and the Completion Date. plannedCompletionDate=FIELD:commitDate plannedCompletionDate_Mod=ne The problem I'm running into is that it compares the year, the month, the calendar date, and the hh:mm. I only want it to compare the year, month, and calendar date, NOT the hh:mm. Any idea how to do that? It is feeling like I'm going to do a text mode filter with some functions in it... Thanks, everyone!
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Hi Eric. We ran into that same conundrum while developing our Synchronize Commit Date solution last week. I was not able to figure out a workaround within the filter itself, but if you were to add a calculated field, however, you could take the Datediff in days and use that in your filter. Regards, Doug

Level 10
Thats a great idea. I'll give it a whirl and let you know how it works out. Thanks!