Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Coming Soon to the Mobile App: Reports!

Level 5
Hi all. Guess what's coming soon to the Workfront mobile app? Reports! Reporting was one of our top most-requested features for mobile (along with Timesheet and Requests), and now the product team has started the research and investigation around that area. Now, it's a thought challenge to fit all these fancy reports and charts in your smartphones' screens, that's why I'm looking for your feedback, wishlist and general ideas about that. I'd love to hear about your use cases and suggestions, so If you are interested in a quick call or chat, please let me know. Thank you! Hayk Falakyan Workfront
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Hayk, That's very interesting! As traditionally the mobile app was designed for Work users rather than Plan users (and therefore our PMs don't really use it ), a good starting point would be to be able to give Work users some drill-down charts of their assigned tasks and issues. Perhaps grouped by Due Date (overdue, today, this week, next week etc) by default, with options to view by project, priority etc. The idea is to highlight and guide them towards the work they need to focus on, rather than scrolling through the usual list of tasks. It would also be good to give Plan users access to similar types of reporting, for assigned tasks and issue from their projects so they can easily keep track of the progress of assigned tasks. I'll give it some more thought but those are a couple of initial ideas. Regards, David Cornwell