Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Coming April 15th - Changes for documentation, training, idea exchange, and customer support

Employee

Hello all! In case you didn't see it, the new domain for the support, documentation and training resources is going live this coming Monday, April 15, 2019. Check out the full blog post from our VP of Support, Nic Bryson . We will be changing our familiar URL of support.workfront.com as we move to this new experience. The new destination, starting Monday, will be experience.workfront.com. (If you click the link and go there now, you will see we haven't pushed the final website build to production yet. Please continue to use support.workfront.com

for the remainder of this week.)

Please note: During the final migration to our new domain and platform this weekend, access to our documentation and training will still be normally accessible, however submitting new ideas on the idea exchange and submitting a support case via webform on the website will not be available. Specifically, webform case and idea exchange submissions will be offline starting at 5pm, April 12 until 11pm, April 14 (US Mountain time). If you need to contact our customer support team during the migration window, we will still be available 24/7, as always. During this time please call our support team in order to reach someone for help with any questions:

US: (844) 306-4357

EMEA: +44 1256 274200)

If you view the full blog post you will also see videos walking you through how to use the new site. Check them out today! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

18 Replies

Level 2
Thanks for posting this. Do you know what the logins will be? I thought that this update was going to fix the multiple logins for Workfront, Support and Ascent. Is that still a part of this? Jennifer Gulledge Elkay Manufacturing Company Inc

Level 4
Hi Kyna Will there be official comms sent out around this? We weren't aware of when this would happen as we haven't received any notifications, but glad we came across your post - thank you! Not sure that everyone will be subscribed to the community, so many companies may miss this. Olivia Olivia Harrison Delivery Manager London

Level 3
Hi Kyna. How will this affect access to Ascent? We are the middle of a large roll-out and I will be adding 70+ users to Ascent. We use SSO for Workfront, so accessing Ascent is already a bit of a lift. Kurt Osterbusch Freeman Company

Level 1
The blog mentions: The old support.workfront.com URLs will be redirected to the new domain to ensure a smooth transition for your users. Is this re-direct temporary? in other words, links to support articles I have shared with colleagues will break (eventually, I assume). Correct? thanks! Shannon Wiggen

Employee
Hello all! Thank you for your questions! @Olivia Harrison -- we are sending an official communication to your announcement center with this same information so everyone (those not subscribed to the community, for example) will be aware. @Jennifer Gulledge and @Kurt Osterbusch -- As for the logins, you will use the same logins that you use at support.workfront.com -- and for right now, Ascent logins are not changing from what they currently are. @Shannon Wiggen -- The old URLs will redirect to the new ones (and we don't see an end to that redirect happening anytime soon, if at all) so the transition will hopefully be fairly seamless for you and your users. I hope that clarifies! We are continually working to upgrade the experience you have when looking for answers, so we appreciate any feedback you share! Feel free to reach out with any other questions! Kyna Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 10
Wow, yeah. This was a well kept secret! David Cornwell

Level 2
Thank you Thank you Thank you. I am so looking forward to this :) Celeste DiDio PricewaterhouseCoopers - Partnership Tax Affairs

Level 5
Unifying the logins for the new experience site and SSO is definitely coming. Keep an eye out for more information about Enhanced Authentication. https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008329033-Getting-Started-with-the-Enhanced-Authe... Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront

Level 10
@Melinda Layten the support URL you linked to implies that these changes are going to be impacting our environments. Is that right? Also wanted to call out the part where users are no longer being required to reset passwords after a certain timeframe--am I reading that correctly? Just something I would have to escalate to our InfoSec, so I wanted to make sure I understood. -skye

Level 5
Yes Enhanced Authentication will change your environment and SSO will have to be reconfigured when it's turned on. This will be a customer by customer toggle and not a giant push to all users like a normal release. If you have specific security concerns or requests around Enhanced Authentication I encourage you to forward them to me melindalayten@workfront.com or schedule a time to discuss at calendly.com/melindalayten Melinda Layten Technical Project Manager - API and Integration Workfront

Level 10
I'm unable to login to "Experience" which is where I assume the Help section is, but I can login to Community. This means I can't find the ticket submission button to report this! I'm going to hope it clears itself up before I get on the phone. Jill Ackerman

Level 4
Same here - I get an SSO error when trying to login to the new experience site. But I am able to login to the Community site just fine. Chris Flynn Florida Health Care Plan, Inc.

Level 4
#nobueno Also getting an SSO error when I try to log in to experience.workfront.com . >https://experience.workfront.com/_nc_external/identity/saml/SamlError?ErrorCode=5&ErrorDescription=U... Rick MacDuffie Symetra Life Insurance Company

Level 2
I'm having the same SSO issue. Can someone from Workfront please give us an update? I can't open a support ticket because I can't log in. Thanks, Jen Jennifer Gulledge Elkay Manufacturing Company Inc

Level 10
Hi Rick and Jen, On a hunch (to isolate the issue) if you create a new user under SSO, is that user then able to log in? Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 7
Hi Jill, And, well.. everyone else that's seeing this issue. We're working on a solution, but in the immediate term, please call into our support team to get this issue fixed for your account. Sorry for the problematic login issues here. :( Thanks! Dustin Martin Assigned Support Engineer Workfront

Level 4
Looks like this has been fixed. Rick MacDuffie Symetra Life Insurance Company

Employee
Hi all, We recently made some changes that should resolve a lot of the problems we were seeing with customers being unable to login to the new experience site. You should be able to login with the same credentials for the old site. If on the off chance that you are still having problems please contact customer support via phone and we'll get you up and running. Phone numbers: US: 844-306-HELP(4357) EMEA: +44 1256 274200 Thank you all! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront