Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Clicking Done on a Task in the Home area (Work List)

Level 1
Hi, we noticed that when hovering over a task in the Work List you might accidentally click on the Done or Working On button. If you click on Done then your task disappears from your list. We have found that people are doing this because they want to click on the task. Is there a way to suppress these buttons from appearing in this area? This way the user can click on the task without worrying of where to click. Thank you. Nelson Nelson Gomez Scholastic
2 Replies

Level 7
It doesn't look like you can hide it from the work list. You can, however, use a layout template to change it to "status" instead of "done" in the task details. This may reduce that mistake if they are already in the details pop up. I hope that helps some... Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com

Level 10
Nelson, To prevent this. I added additional statuses to display on the DONE button, so if it was clicked (accidentally or intentionally) a pull down selection menu will appear. This 100% prevented accidental clicks. https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Configuring-Which-Status-Is-Chosen-When-Clicking-Done-on-... Benetta Perry APS