Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Check out Alex Shootman's AMA responses!

Level 9
Hey everyone! Thank you all for your submissions to the AMA interview with Workfront's new CEO , Alex Shootman! We spent time with Alex and CTO, Steve ZoBell answering questions by video this week, but some of the questions need a more detailed response than what Alex could provide by video. Alex wants to make sure we answer every question, so we're pulling in some of our Product and Customer Experience experts to help... so if your question didn't get answered in the vidos linked above, fear not! You will hear from us soon (if you haven't already). As always, let me know if I can help you with anything, and don't forget to check out Alex's AMA answers on Community. There is a lot to learn about Alex and his plan for Workfront. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
1 Reply

Level 10
Awesome: thanks Nate. I love the video format, and plan to steal it for some of our upcoming marketing. Having watched the first set of videos now, since you asked for feedback, with a nod to Late Night with David Letterman back in the day, here is (spoiler alert) Doug Den Hoed’s TOP 5 HIGHLIGHTS of the Alex Shootman Ask Me Anything videos (so far): #5 Is Workfront Enterprise Ready? “Yes: we’re on it” ; DDH: Steve Z: Apologizes, Informs, Reassures…he’s a class act #4 The future of the Workfront roadmap...? “ We will serve BOTH Marketing and PPM” DDH: nice to hear it officially #3 How does Workfront plan to address enterprise scalability? Steve ZoBell is "MOST excited about Resourcing Improvements" DDH: me too, along with "http://store.atappstore.com/jitr/">JITR #2 Are you using Workfront? “Our Good Friend Doug from AtAppStore” and (more importantly) “Yes, I’m using it” DDH: there is no substitute And Doug’s #1 highlight of the Alex Shootman Ask Me Anything Videos (drumroll, Paul…) #1 Workfront's most important market segments. “[Workfront is THE solution for Knowledge Workers. Period.]” DDH: golf clap. Now THAT is a BHAG, and by focusing on it, Workfront WILL be a Great Company. Regards, Doug